In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.Nikos Kazantzakis
Events & Opportunities for IU Staff
Big Ten Academic Alliance (BTAA) Women in IT Coffee Catch-Up
Apr 20 2022, 12 pm EST Virtual
Founder and Chief Strategist Diya Khanna of Global IDEA will be joining us to talk about the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in academia. The talk will be a 45-minute-long presentation and 15-minute Q&A over Zoom and will touch on what DEIis and why it matters in universities.
Servant leadership: Team success through selfless coaching, empathy, and personal growth
April 20 2022, 3 pm EST Virtual
Join the ITLC for its speaker series, where Ian Washburn will discuss service in leadership.
Candid Conversations for Caregivers
April 28, 2022, 10 AM
As a professional with a full-time job, the added responsibility of caregiving can certainly take a toll on you. Join us to connect with other staff at IU who are also tackling these challenges and learn about how to handle caregiving more effectively.
- April 22—Earth Day
- May 25—Memorial Day
UITS is seeking applications for the following IT positions at IU.
- Network Operations & Control Technician, Position #295664
- DevOps Systems Administrator, Position #297718
- Audio Visual Technician, Position #2299543
- Network Operations & Control Technician, Position #299861
- Web Administrator, Position #298841
- Computer Coordinator, Position #298894
- IT User Support Technician, Position #299537
- Computer Assistant, Position #298922
- Network Engineer, Position #299373
- Lead Application Administrator, Position #299529
- IT User Support Technician, Position #299604
- Supervisor (IT User Support Specialist), Position #299012
- Overnight Supervisor (IT User Support Specialist), Position #299040
- Computer Assistant, Position #299015
- Database Developer, Position #299476
- IUPUC Support Team Lead, Position #299561
- Data Center Engineer, Position #299712
- Systems Programmer/Analyst, Position #299211